Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
June
(20)
- joon pomme
- Earth - I'm just a Thai kid.
- KimJunsuKimHeechul"I'm Just a Thai Kid"I love Hec...
- I'm Just a Thai Kid
- Prae (I'm just a Thai kid)
- Mink , I'm just a Thai Kid
- JAN I'm just a Thai kid
- Fon I'm Just a Thai Kid
- I'm Just a Thai Kid(Peak&Kaow)
- I am just a thai kid called Earning
- por
- Parn ,I'm just a Thai kid
- Fon
- MindGee
- Mink
- Jan&Wave
- pommejoon
- Por and Parn
- Kaow&Peak
- Som
-
▼
June
(20)
Friday, 4 June 2010
Som
My name is Som and at the weekends I love to stay at home. My favourite movie is Pirate of Caribbean because love Johny Depp and I really like listening to TVXQ ! because they have good voice. I really don’t like to wear school uniform because it make me uncomfortable.I go to my school but I don’t like teacher there. I don’t have any brothers or sisters. My best friend’s name is Itim but I don’t like it when she talk about cartoon In the future, I would like to be a Superstar. I think that the best place I have ever been to is my home because I don't like to go shpping. If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would stay at home play computer instead. I like being a teenager because I can do something that adult can't do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

the teachers there
ReplyDeleteshe talks....
Very good work Som