Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
June
(20)
- joon pomme
- Earth - I'm just a Thai kid.
- KimJunsuKimHeechul"I'm Just a Thai Kid"I love Hec...
- I'm Just a Thai Kid
- Prae (I'm just a Thai kid)
- Mink , I'm just a Thai Kid
- JAN I'm just a Thai kid
- Fon I'm Just a Thai Kid
- I'm Just a Thai Kid(Peak&Kaow)
- I am just a thai kid called Earning
- por
- Parn ,I'm just a Thai kid
- Fon
- MindGee
- Mink
- Jan&Wave
- pommejoon
- Por and Parn
- Kaow&Peak
- Som
-
▼
June
(20)
Friday, 4 June 2010
Por and Parn
My name is Por and Parn, we are twins, and at the weekends I love to study. My favourite movie is pirates of the carribian because I love Johny Depp and I really like listening to the Carpenters because her songs are beautiful. I really don’t like to wear socks because Thailand is damn hot.I go to Satit Chula school but I don’t like the weather there. I have one older brother and a sister. My best friend’s name is Fon but I don’t like it when she tries to bite my dogs. In the future, I would like to be a dentist. I think that the best place I have ever been to is my home because I love staying at home. If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would lay in my bed instead. I like being a teenager because I still want to be a girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow !!! TWINS
ReplyDeleteDAM HOT
Bite her too if she bites your dog!!!!
I want to be a girl too.....
Excellent work Por and Pim twins