About Me

My photo
100 years old vampire loves drinking blood and ripping out people's throats

Friday, 29 October 2010

Superheroes(::By Tawan::)

If I would be a superhero (my "name" would be "The Anonymous" because I can't think of a creative name ). Let's say I have three powers, my first opinion would be for me to have the power to read other people's minds, for I have met many situation which I really want to understand other's feelings. Secondly, well, after I can read minds, I want the ability to gain acess to minds, too, like, control people's feelings and actions cuz' that'll be cool. And third , I would like the power of immortality, like , any kind, for example, resurrection, or bullet proof skin or, well, as I already said, anything. If I had these powers, what would possibly happen?? Well, maybe I would lead the next world domination!!!

2 comments:

  1. If I COULD be ........many SITUATIONS......

    Very interesting ideas Mr. Tawan.....scary too

    Excellent writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot! Would be good if those were real!

    ReplyDelete