"I'm Just a Thai Kid"
I am just a normal kid
My fate is confuse
Just like the way it goes
Until tomorrow
Somethings wrong
The fate is clear
Another one is biting the dust
Till they are regret
However
Another people lost
In the light of civilize
Killing their own self
In that way
Downfall of a mankind
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
June
(20)
- joon pomme
- Earth - I'm just a Thai kid.
- KimJunsuKimHeechul"I'm Just a Thai Kid"I love Hec...
- I'm Just a Thai Kid
- Prae (I'm just a Thai kid)
- Mink , I'm just a Thai Kid
- JAN I'm just a Thai kid
- Fon I'm Just a Thai Kid
- I'm Just a Thai Kid(Peak&Kaow)
- I am just a thai kid called Earning
- por
- Parn ,I'm just a Thai kid
- Fon
- MindGee
- Mink
- Jan&Wave
- pommejoon
- Por and Parn
- Kaow&Peak
- Som
-
▼
June
(20)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment