I'm just simply a Thai kid. I have to go to the school every monday to friday from 7.40 till 15.30. I usually spend lots of my time listen to korean's songs, and I hate Justin Biber! Hahahaha.
I have a lot of friends but sometimes they bored me! I really want to complain about aa woman who come recording a fucking syupid british council film today! If I didnt say clearly that I dont want to be in the film she would never listen to me and still record it! It's the worst part of being a Thai kid because no one gonna listen to you! I pay my taxes I want my right!!!!! thanks to you for telling her that I'm camera shy ;)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
June
(20)
- joon pomme
- Earth - I'm just a Thai kid.
- KimJunsuKimHeechul"I'm Just a Thai Kid"I love Hec...
- I'm Just a Thai Kid
- Prae (I'm just a Thai kid)
- Mink , I'm just a Thai Kid
- JAN I'm just a Thai kid
- Fon I'm Just a Thai Kid
- I'm Just a Thai Kid(Peak&Kaow)
- I am just a thai kid called Earning
- por
- Parn ,I'm just a Thai kid
- Fon
- MindGee
- Mink
- Jan&Wave
- pommejoon
- Por and Parn
- Kaow&Peak
- Som
-
▼
June
(20)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment