About Me

My photo
100 years old vampire loves drinking blood and ripping out people's throats

Friday, 4 June 2010

Kaow&Peak

My name is Taksin and at the weekends I love to burn some buildings. My favourite movie is World Trade Center because I love building that was burning and I really like listening to The Red shirt because I wanted to have a revolution. I really don’t like to wear underwears because it's too tight.I go to burning school but I don’t like water there. I don’t have brotherss. My best friend’s name is Dang but I don’t like it when he was shot In the future, I would like to be a president. I think that the best place I have ever been to is France because_______________ _____. If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would ______________________________________ ______instead. I like/dislike being a teenager because________________ ___________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. Hello Na Liam....very cleverbuildings that are burning

    UNDERWEAR

    Does Dang have a headache??

    Good work boys

    ReplyDelete