I have a lot of friends.
My best friend and I love to take pictures. That’s
Just the way Thai girls always do. Our parents
Uunderstand us when we talk to the phone with our boyfriend or girlfriend
Somebody for Thai adult may
Think we
Are
Too young to
Have
A boyfriend or girlfriend, that’s the way Thai people think.
If you are under 18 or 20, you can’t drink an alcohol. Thai
Girls have to be polite, but boys can do anything they want.
If I were a boy. I will do everythink I want to do but a girl can’t. For the
Rest of my life, I will do my best, that the boy can’t. For my next
Life I may be a boy, so I can’t do a making up, or dressing in a very sweet way anymore.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
June
(20)
- joon pomme
- Earth - I'm just a Thai kid.
- KimJunsuKimHeechul"I'm Just a Thai Kid"I love Hec...
- I'm Just a Thai Kid
- Prae (I'm just a Thai kid)
- Mink , I'm just a Thai Kid
- JAN I'm just a Thai kid
- Fon I'm Just a Thai Kid
- I'm Just a Thai Kid(Peak&Kaow)
- I am just a thai kid called Earning
- por
- Parn ,I'm just a Thai kid
- Fon
- MindGee
- Mink
- Jan&Wave
- pommejoon
- Por and Parn
- Kaow&Peak
- Som
-
▼
June
(20)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment