Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
June
(20)
- joon pomme
- Earth - I'm just a Thai kid.
- KimJunsuKimHeechul"I'm Just a Thai Kid"I love Hec...
- I'm Just a Thai Kid
- Prae (I'm just a Thai kid)
- Mink , I'm just a Thai Kid
- JAN I'm just a Thai kid
- Fon I'm Just a Thai Kid
- I'm Just a Thai Kid(Peak&Kaow)
- I am just a thai kid called Earning
- por
- Parn ,I'm just a Thai kid
- Fon
- MindGee
- Mink
- Jan&Wave
- pommejoon
- Por and Parn
- Kaow&Peak
- Som
-
▼
June
(20)
Friday, 4 June 2010
Jan&Wave
My name is Jan and at the weekends I love to play computer game . My favourite movie is horse man because it's so scary and I really like listening to Alexandra because her song is wonderful . I really don’t like to wear school uniform because it have long sleves .I go to school but I don’t like school's food there. I don’t have brothers/sisters. My best friend’s name is Meoy but I don’t like it when she angry. In the future, I would like to be a lawyer . I think that the best place I have ever been to is USA because there has a good weather than Thai . If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would travel with my friends instead. I like being a teenager because I can do the crazy things . And sometime I think I don't like because it hard working .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

computer GAMES
ReplyDeleteIt HAS long sleeves
when she's angry....
SOMETIMES.....
Well written Jan
well written Wave
ReplyDelete