Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
June
(20)
- joon pomme
- Earth - I'm just a Thai kid.
- KimJunsuKimHeechul"I'm Just a Thai Kid"I love Hec...
- I'm Just a Thai Kid
- Prae (I'm just a Thai kid)
- Mink , I'm just a Thai Kid
- JAN I'm just a Thai kid
- Fon I'm Just a Thai Kid
- I'm Just a Thai Kid(Peak&Kaow)
- I am just a thai kid called Earning
- por
- Parn ,I'm just a Thai kid
- Fon
- MindGee
- Mink
- Jan&Wave
- pommejoon
- Por and Parn
- Kaow&Peak
- Som
-
▼
June
(20)
Friday, 4 June 2010
pommejoon
My name is pommejoon and at the weekends I love to __________ ____________go to the beach. My favourite movie is _5 prang_ because _it make us scary_______________ and I really like listening to r&b music______________ because it make us feel relax_____. I really don’t like to wear schoo_l uniform because _it is difficult to wear__.I go to school but I don’t like there. I am single child. My best friend’s name is ___joonpomme___________ but I don’t like it when we fight .In the future, I would like to be a ____________a flight attendent. I think that the best place I have ever been to is Japan have to come to the British Council I would go to watch movie at siamparagon instead. I dontlike being a teenager because we cant do everything they want
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

makes us SCARED
ReplyDeletefeel RELAXED
When you are an ADULT you can't do everything you want either.....
Good work PommeJoon