I am a little girl in BKK hahahahaha in
My freetime sometime I spending the time on a computer
Just a two hour
Untill my mother said I would go to bed
Sometime I don't want to go to bed alone because I alway
Think in my house has
A many ghost
They make me can't sleep and maybe I
Has a bad dream
Anyway when my mother come in my room
I feel very safety because she is very
Kind for me
I love her my
Dear
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
June
(20)
- joon pomme
- Earth - I'm just a Thai kid.
- KimJunsuKimHeechul"I'm Just a Thai Kid"I love Hec...
- I'm Just a Thai Kid
- Prae (I'm just a Thai kid)
- Mink , I'm just a Thai Kid
- JAN I'm just a Thai kid
- Fon I'm Just a Thai Kid
- I'm Just a Thai Kid(Peak&Kaow)
- I am just a thai kid called Earning
- por
- Parn ,I'm just a Thai kid
- Fon
- MindGee
- Mink
- Jan&Wave
- pommejoon
- Por and Parn
- Kaow&Peak
- Som
-
▼
June
(20)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment