About Me

My photo
100 years old vampire loves drinking blood and ripping out people's throats

Friday, 4 June 2010

Fon

My name is Fon and at the weekends I love to read a manga. My favourite movie is Sherlock Holmes because I like his clever brain. and I don't like listen the music. I really don’t like to wear dress because it can't do some of activity. I go to Satit Patumwan school but I don’t like homework there. I have one younger brothers. My best friend’s name is TongTa but I don’t like it when she is singing. In the future, I would like to be a teacher. I think that the best place I have ever been to is Japan because the weather and people is really good. If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would go to book shop instead. I like being a teenager because it's very freedom.

1 comment:

  1. You don't like listening to music

    the weather and the people ARE ......

    Very well written Fon

    ReplyDelete