About Me

My photo
100 years old vampire loves drinking blood and ripping out people's throats

Friday, 4 June 2010

Mink

My name is Mink and at the weekends I love to go watching movie with my friends .My favourite movie is Harry Potter is so exciting and fun because it's about magic and I really like listening to You belong with me, Tayler swift because I thing mean of this song is good. I really don't like to wear school uniform because I want to wear clothes that I like . I go to Samsenwittayalai school but I don't like some of my friends there .I have one sister . My best friend name is Mai but I don't like it when she lies . In the future , I would like to be a dentist . I think the best place that I ever been is Dream world because there are many things to play there.If I didn't have to come to the British Council I would play computer games instead . I like being a teenager because a teenager can play many interesting and fun things .

1 comment:

  1. I love to GO AND WATCH A MOVIE

    IT is so exciting

    the MEANING of this song ..........

    NAMES'S Mai ................

    Good writing MINK

    ReplyDelete