About Me

My photo
100 years old vampire loves drinking blood and ripping out people's throats

Friday, 4 June 2010

MindGee

My name is Mind and at the weekends I love to go shopping. My favourite movie is Sex&tte City because I love to watch thier fashion and I really like listening to Justin Bieber songs because his voicw is wonderful. I really don’t like to wear skirt because it so difficult to walk or move. I go to Yothinburana English Program school but I don’t like people there. I have one sister. My best friend’s name is Earth but I don’t like it when she gossips about our freinds. In the future, I would like to be a achitecture. I think that the best place I have ever been to is Hong-Kong because the weather there is better than Thailand. If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would go home and watch the movie instead. I like being a teenager because it's not too serious like adult.


My name is Gee and at the weekends I love to watch TV. My favourite movie is Avatar because I like the character in the movie and I really like listening to Taylor Swift because her voice is beautiful. I really don’t like to wear skirt because it's difficult to move. I go to Triam Udom school but I don’t like the food there. I have/don’t have two sisters, one older and one younger than me. My best friend’s name is Prim but I don’t like it when she tell me something lied. In the future, I would like to be a doctor. I think that the best place I have ever been to is China because I can buy things cheaper than Thailand. If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would go home instead. I like being a teenager because can do everything I want.

1 comment:

  1. wear A skirt....

    THE people...

    AN achitecture

    Very good writing Mind


    I don't like it when she TELLS me LIES

    Excellent writing too Gee

    ReplyDelete