friends
I like my best friend because she always besides me when I feel sad . She is a good advisor .When i have a trouble , I can tell her because she is trustworthy . She is sociable . She have a lot of friends .she is easygoing and generous. We get along well because we have the same opinion . When i go somewhere , she always go with me. She likes to buy sanrio's pencil ,sometimes she indecisive which pencil will be better. we always shopping together .
She is my best best friend I ever have i love you:)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
September
(19)
- friends-Kaow
- Prae and earth,Friend
- peak and earning
- Freind [Wave]
- themandarinorange friend
- mink&fon
- Jan
- somebody who love me by pomme and joon
- Friends,Parn and Por
- Friends Gee& Mind
- pp
- 7love and hate
- Gee Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate Fon
- earning
- Som 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- Mindd 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- 7 like and hate things; Prae and Earth
- 7 things I love & hate, Wave [Why it must be 7?]
-
▼
September
(19)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

...she's always beside me....she has.....she is indecisive....
ReplyDeleteVery good work Pomme