About Me

My photo
100 years old vampire loves drinking blood and ripping out people's throats

Friday, 3 September 2010

Gee Things I love and 7 Things I Hate

I love my twin because she always help me with things that i cannot do.
I adore my dog because it is very pretty.
I really like my younger sister because she always make me laugh .
I’m mad about________________because_______________________________
I’m passionate about my friend because she is very funny girl.
I’m really keen on_____________because___________________________
I’m crazy about one piece because it is my favourite cartoon.



I hate all kind insects because they look terrible.
I abhor school because it's boring.
I detest my summative score because it's terrible.
I loathe summer because I have to study more than
I can’t stand reading a book at the test time because it's very very boring.
I can’t bear doing homework because it's also boring. I really dislike_________________because__________________________________

1 comment:

  1. Gee....you have a twin????? You hate all kindS OF insect? Good work

    ReplyDelete