Write about seven things you love and seven things you hate
I love KimHeechul because he act like he think ,He cute.
I adore KimJunsu because he innocent but work hard.
I really like KimHyuna because she always do her best for everything.
I’m mad about Super Junior because their performance always good.
I’m passionate about TVXQ because they have the best voice.
I’m really keen on 4minute because they sexy, pretty and gorgeous at the stage
I’m crazy about TVXQ 4minute Super Junior because I love all of them
I hate some vegetables because it not delicious
I abhor Taeyeon because I hate her haha
I detest K-otic because they always copy other singer
I loathe Grape Af7 because she's bad
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
September
(19)
- friends-Kaow
- Prae and earth,Friend
- peak and earning
- Freind [Wave]
- themandarinorange friend
- mink&fon
- Jan
- somebody who love me by pomme and joon
- Friends,Parn and Por
- Friends Gee& Mind
- pp
- 7love and hate
- Gee Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate Fon
- earning
- Som 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- Mindd 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- 7 like and hate things; Prae and Earth
- 7 things I love & hate, Wave [Why it must be 7?]
-
▼
September
(19)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Are these all Korean Band Members???? Good work eventhough I dodn't know who you are talking about
ReplyDelete