About Me

My photo
100 years old vampire loves drinking blood and ripping out people's throats

Friday, 17 September 2010

Friends Gee& Mind

GEE
I like my best friend because she is verycheerful and then I am with her she always make me fun and laugh a lot. But when she have to do some work she will do it seriously and also she is one of the optimistic person.
I don't like my younger sister some time because, she some time too lazy to do her own work and my mother will tell me to do it for her!

Mindd
I like my best friend because she is very generous, cheerful, sociable person. She always give presents to me. She love to talk to other people, even my friends or whoever. She is trustworthy person, I can talk to her every problem and I trust her.
I don't like one of my friend because she is a lazy and moody person. She never pay attention in the class. She always copy the answers from me and my friends. But on the other hand, she is an easygoing person, when ever I don't have any friends to go to the restroom, she's the one that can go with me anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment