About Me

My photo
100 years old vampire loves drinking blood and ripping out people's throats

Friday, 3 September 2010

7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate Fon


I love basketball because It makes me healthy and it's fun.
I adore science because it can explain everything.
I really like cartoon because it makes me relax.
I’m mad about electone because it can make anysound for me.
I’m passionate about Percy Jackson and Harry Potter because it's very good novel (I don't know why I like it much.)
I’m really keen on camera because it can put everything in my memory.
I’m crazy about conan because he's very clever.


I hate homework because it makes me do it.
I abhor Lady Gaga because my teacher like her.

I detest Maths because it's too difficult to understand.

I loathe vain people because I don't like who tell lie.
I can’t stand Art because I can't do it well.
I can’t bear rude people because they usually ugly. I really dislike Jeremy because he's too smart.(555555 it not true)

1 comment:

  1. CAROONS HELPS ME relax..........I'll play more GaGa just for you///

    Very good work Rain

    ReplyDelete