I like my best friends because, they're all generous, and they always give me advices when I'm upset. They have a lot of advantages that I like about them. They always understand me and they're trustworthy. Also, they are all easygoing. I never see them worry or get too upset, but they're moody. They are somtimes happy and somtimes unhappy. Which I don't know that it depends on.
I don't like my best friends because, some of them are not hardworking at all. They're lazy in some point, but usually they do some works. Sometimes they're not reserved at all. They will talk about all their feelings alot.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
September
(19)
- friends-Kaow
- Prae and earth,Friend
- peak and earning
- Freind [Wave]
- themandarinorange friend
- mink&fon
- Jan
- somebody who love me by pomme and joon
- Friends,Parn and Por
- Friends Gee& Mind
- pp
- 7love and hate
- Gee Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate Fon
- earning
- Som 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- Mindd 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- 7 like and hate things; Prae and Earth
- 7 things I love & hate, Wave [Why it must be 7?]
-
▼
September
(19)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow...........very good Kaow...only one little mistake TO some point.....excellent
ReplyDelete