Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
September
(19)
- friends-Kaow
- Prae and earth,Friend
- peak and earning
- Freind [Wave]
- themandarinorange friend
- mink&fon
- Jan
- somebody who love me by pomme and joon
- Friends,Parn and Por
- Friends Gee& Mind
- pp
- 7love and hate
- Gee Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate Fon
- earning
- Som 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- Mindd 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- 7 like and hate things; Prae and Earth
- 7 things I love & hate, Wave [Why it must be 7?]
-
▼
September
(19)
Friday, 3 September 2010
7love and hate
I love singging because when I take a bath I alway sing and sing and sometime I adore to listen music because it make me modern when I talk with my friends I really like cheer for my sport day because that make me happy when I shout.I dont have anything to mad about.I passionnate for Naho because she is a small girl like me and she have a good cloth she is very cute. I really keen on the thing that I like and love such as a shopping with my mother because my mom paid for me hahahaha.I dont have anything to crazy.I really dislike my teacher who teach science because she alway gave me a homework and I alway sleep in her class.I hate people who sellfish because it bad I hate it.I abhor about the education in THailand because I harddddd.I loath a dirty place because it disgusted.I cant stand for people who alway lie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like your comment about making you 'modern when you talk' Good ideas No Name!!!
ReplyDelete