About Me

My photo
100 years old vampire loves drinking blood and ripping out people's throats

Friday, 17 September 2010

Friends,Parn and Por

Friends
I like my best friend, Honey because she is friendly ,cheerful and easygoing.She always supports me whenever I'm down and trobled. Every time I need some loving care she always stands by my side. When I have a problem she comes and helps me solve it and she never hurts and deserts me. I think I'm very lucky for having her as my best friend.

I don't like Sugar because she is a very selfish one. She is untrustworthy always spreads the secrets we told her out loud. She never cares what people think of her action, her mood and her jealousy. She loves doing what others hate!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work Ladies.....very good use of the VOCABULARY from the lesson....which one of you wrote it???

    ReplyDelete