I like my best friend because she is cheerful,optimistic and generous.She has never been angry when I do a fault.She is so trustworthy that my secret will never be revealed.She's attentive and always listens to my opinions. She's sociable and very friendly.She's so genuine and generous that she has a lot of friends but she's sometimes reserved and not tell anyone about her worry.
So i think she is my perfect best friend on earth!.
I hate dude Doody because she's so rude!. She always says impolite words.She's ambitious but too selfish!!:( She's impatient and indecisive.She's not only pestimistic but also moody.I don't like her so much
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
September
(19)
- friends-Kaow
- Prae and earth,Friend
- peak and earning
- Freind [Wave]
- themandarinorange friend
- mink&fon
- Jan
- somebody who love me by pomme and joon
- Friends,Parn and Por
- Friends Gee& Mind
- pp
- 7love and hate
- Gee Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate Fon
- earning
- Som 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- Mindd 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- 7 like and hate things; Prae and Earth
- 7 things I love & hate, Wave [Why it must be 7?]
-
▼
September
(19)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

when I AM at fault.......and DOESN'T tell anyone about her WORRIES......
ReplyDeleteExcellent work girls and good use of the words from the lesson