About Me

My photo
100 years old vampire loves drinking blood and ripping out people's throats

Friday, 3 September 2010

pp

Write about seven things you love and seven things you hate


I love ice cream because it makes me feel good
I adore joon because you are awesome
I really like you because you make me don’t want to get away from you
I’m mad about sports because it makes me crazy
I’m passionate about science because I get a high score in this subject
I’m really keen on England because i love shoppong
I’m crazy about 7 eleven because I go everyday before I get into the school



I hate boys who sit behind me because they don’t have manners
I abhor sadness because it makes me cry
I detest the time when I don’t have you because you make don’t want to leave
I loathe the classmate because they are jerk
I can’t stand without you because you are my everything
I can’t bear somebody else because you are the one
I really dislike lizard because it s disgusting

By pomme’s brain and joon

1 comment:

  1. Very good....I agree with you about the boys who sit behind you

    ReplyDelete