About Me

My photo
100 years old vampire loves drinking blood and ripping out people's throats

Friday, 17 September 2010

mink&fon

Mink
I like my best friend because she is trustworthly and attentive, so I can tell her about my secret and we talk together a lot ,at our school , mobile phone or chat .she is cheerful and she never angry on me . She never make me sad or desert me .I think she is very good friend. she always help me when I have some trouble . We have been friend for 3 years .I like her very much .
I don't like some of my friends because they always lie to me and I can't trust them . they are lazy and fake . they don't like to wait their friends and always speak very bad things to me and friends . I don't like them .
Fon
I like my best friend because she is generous and optimistic. She is also very clever too and she
can explain me about my homework. We do activity a lot in our school, she usually cheerful and
attentive.
I don't like some of my friends because they're too talkative and that make me angry when they
talk in study time, they are lazy and not do any homework.

2 comments:

  1. ...she IS never angry with me.....helps.....
    very good work Mink...you writing is excellent today

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...whoops and Fon too................

    ReplyDelete