I love to sing s song because it makes me feel happy.
I adore a teddy bear because it is so cute.
I really like to take photos because when I look back at the pictures, it reminds me of those moment.
I’m mad about dancing because when I dance, i have more confident.
I’m passionate about the gay things because it's all cool.
I’m really keen on because
I’m crazy about Starbucks because when I eat them, I feel like I have more energy.
I hate boys that think they're cool because they're the only ones that think like that.
I abhor sweets because they make me fat.
I detest because
I loathe because
I can’t stand because
I can’t bear the heavy metal songs because they're bad to our ears.
I really dislike because
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
September
(19)
- friends-Kaow
- Prae and earth,Friend
- peak and earning
- Freind [Wave]
- themandarinorange friend
- mink&fon
- Jan
- somebody who love me by pomme and joon
- Friends,Parn and Por
- Friends Gee& Mind
- pp
- 7love and hate
- Gee Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate Fon
- earning
- Som 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- Mindd 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- 7 like and hate things; Prae and Earth
- 7 things I love & hate, Wave [Why it must be 7?]
-
▼
September
(19)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice ideas and well said Mind....good work
ReplyDelete