The reason that I like my best friend because she is the girl who can suggest in everything when I have down on something. She is my lovely friend that make me love her so much she alway make me happy. In the other way I am a good friend to her too I alway make she smile and happy. So these reason make me think she is a very good friend that I have.
I don't like the people that alway keep everything in her mind She never told her friend about her problem . When she have a problem she will keep herself alone that make her friend can't help or suggest her. If you want to be my friend please tell me when you have anyproblem because sometime I can help you
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
September
(19)
- friends-Kaow
- Prae and earth,Friend
- peak and earning
- Freind [Wave]
- themandarinorange friend
- mink&fon
- Jan
- somebody who love me by pomme and joon
- Friends,Parn and Por
- Friends Gee& Mind
- pp
- 7love and hate
- Gee Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate Fon
- earning
- Som 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- Mindd 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- 7 like and hate things; Prae and Earth
- 7 things I love & hate, Wave [Why it must be 7?]
-
▼
September
(19)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

....is because...
ReplyDeletewhen I am down on something....
Good use of the vocabulary and well written Jan