I like my best friend because she (Of course, my best freind is a girl ,even sometime I called her 'Honey' 'Darling' or something like that. But the fact is still the fact, she is the pronoun for girl.) is very lovely. I didn't say that I have one best friend, but this person is the most beloved friend of mine. She has many things like me. She loves drawing. She loves books. She also loves music. Why don't I love someone who like almost every thing I like?
Now, she doesn't live in Bangkok. Accually, not even live in Thailand. She's in Newzealand. I very miss her. We can contact each other just by MSN. It's not quite good and still, not enough for me. But, anyway, I still love her.
'I don't like... because' is the topic that Jeremy or Francis (My teacher) gives to me. I don't know why he thinks that I had something I hate. Do every one on this earth must have something they hate? I don't understand.
But, if you really want me to have something I hate. It must be... I don't know!!! I've never thought about that before. OH MY GOD!!! Okay, I'll hate my reading habit. I read books very fast. Yesterday, I read about 10 comic books. It waste my money. I have to buy another books every week, unless I'd have no new books to read.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
September
(19)
- friends-Kaow
- Prae and earth,Friend
- peak and earning
- Freind [Wave]
- themandarinorange friend
- mink&fon
- Jan
- somebody who love me by pomme and joon
- Friends,Parn and Por
- Friends Gee& Mind
- pp
- 7love and hate
- Gee Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate Fon
- earning
- Som 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- Mindd 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- 7 like and hate things; Prae and Earth
- 7 things I love & hate, Wave [Why it must be 7?]
-
▼
September
(19)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

...I miss her VERY much....
ReplyDelete...Must everyone on this earth HATE?
NO reading is a waste of money.....I really like your style of writing
Excellent Miss Wave