I love drawing because I love cartoon and I love art, everykind of art. And when I saw other people drew pictures, if it didn't like what I want, I always had to draw it myself. Why shouldn't I think that I can do better than them?
I adore books because I'm a bookworm. I could just sat down on the sofa, and read books all day. I love novels. And I recommended Howl's moving castle, by Diana Wyene Jones. It was awesome! Howl, the hero was very cute!!! He was handsome and nobel. Maybe I should propose him, shouldn't I?
I really like sleeping, no reason.
I'm mad about new books, I love them, want them very much. But, anyway, I don't have money now . Someday, I'm sure I will be able to buy them.
I'm passionate about Lavi, he's the hero of cartoon book, D-Gray. man. I love him so much. He has charmed smile, that took all my heart.
I'm really keen on my family. You should know the reason.
I'm crazy about heros in books. You know? Many books have very very lovely characters (Especially the heros.) So, I crazy about them all.
I hate my friend, Fern she is very bossy, bored. And she is everything you can think about when you hate someone. Maybe I will leave her tomorrow!!!
I abhor staying late at night, I love sleeping!!!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
September
(19)
- friends-Kaow
- Prae and earth,Friend
- peak and earning
- Freind [Wave]
- themandarinorange friend
- mink&fon
- Jan
- somebody who love me by pomme and joon
- Friends,Parn and Por
- Friends Gee& Mind
- pp
- 7love and hate
- Gee Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate Fon
- earning
- Som 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- Mindd 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- 7 like and hate things; Prae and Earth
- 7 things I love & hate, Wave [Why it must be 7?]
-
▼
September
(19)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Because 7 is the perfect number in Life!!!!!!!Your writing is very good...well done Wave
ReplyDelete