I love shopping because it's so fascinating.
I adore taking picture because it's so funny.
I really like playing the piano because it makes me feel happy and relax.
I’m mad about Sato's ice cream because it's delicious.
I’m passionate about sleeping in warm blanket because it makes me feel comfortable.
I’m really keen on eating snack because I'm hungry all the time.
I’m crazy about going to the amusement park because a roller coaster makes me feel excited.
I hate doing housework because it's boring.
I abhor traffic jam because it wastes my time.
I detest waking up early because it makes me feel sleepy all day.
I loathe kids because they're always right.
I can’t stand being in crowed place because it makes me feel upset.
I can’t bear talking with mad person because it's so annoying.
I really dislike doing homework because I need some rest.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
September
(19)
- friends-Kaow
- Prae and earth,Friend
- peak and earning
- Freind [Wave]
- themandarinorange friend
- mink&fon
- Jan
- somebody who love me by pomme and joon
- Friends,Parn and Por
- Friends Gee& Mind
- pp
- 7love and hate
- Gee Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate Fon
- earning
- Som 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- Mindd 7 Things I love and 7 Things I Hate
- 7 like and hate things; Prae and Earth
- 7 things I love & hate, Wave [Why it must be 7?]
-
▼
September
(19)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very good ideas and well written Prae and Earth..
ReplyDelete