Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
October
(18)
- Superheroes(::By Tawan::)
- superhero janny :"]
- PatDer Superhero
- jaja Superhero
- Superheroes [Jeremy] (Peak)
- SUpERHERO ;Joonn
- Superheroes Earth&Som
- SuperHero(ine) [Wave]
- Superheroes Gee
- Peak-Mr.Bean diving
- earning diving
- joon Mrs bean
- Orange Som Diving
- Gee
- [Wave]Mr.Bean+Diving{Review!}
- Pat Diving
- Der Diving
- Diving -Earth
-
▼
October
(18)
Friday, 29 October 2010
PatDer Superhero
If I was a Superhero I would be able to be invisible and able to read other mind, also I wanted to be quick as a cat. Stopping crime was the thing that superheroes always did. I could too but I didn't want to do. I just wanted to be ladies' man. I didn't care about saving the world. My power was the best. I had many powers which no one had. Everyone wanted to know my name.Because I was very smart and handsome but no one knew...... My name was... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

...other mindS....I WANT to be
ReplyDeleteHow can you be a LADIES MAN??? Very interesting desire for a girl!!!!
Love your ideas
Really good work girls