Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
October
(18)
- Superheroes(::By Tawan::)
- superhero janny :"]
- PatDer Superhero
- jaja Superhero
- Superheroes [Jeremy] (Peak)
- SUpERHERO ;Joonn
- Superheroes Earth&Som
- SuperHero(ine) [Wave]
- Superheroes Gee
- Peak-Mr.Bean diving
- earning diving
- joon Mrs bean
- Orange Som Diving
- Gee
- [Wave]Mr.Bean+Diving{Review!}
- Pat Diving
- Der Diving
- Diving -Earth
-
▼
October
(18)
Friday, 29 October 2010
Superheroes Earth&Som
If I was a Superhero I would be able to fly high in the sky to wherever I want, don't have to care about traffic jam anymore! I would be able to stop crimes and crumble a dumb to dust.:D I would be able to string the words together quick as a cat so I can win all the debate contests. Maybe I can make a words for the world peace! I would have a superstrength power that I can lift anything I want so it's much easier when I want to move my house to somewhere near the beach for the summer holidays! I would be the most popular girl as they call me 'A Queen Of Jungle'. I wouldn't be tempted to quit from being superhero anyway because I love all of you and I just don't want to see anyone of you in troubles with no help. And when you need help just call out my name and I'll be there. I am a Takoyaki Girl!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment