About Me

My photo
100 years old vampire loves drinking blood and ripping out people's throats

Friday, 29 October 2010

SuperHero(ine) [Wave]

If I was a Superhero I would be able to enter the world of books....

Unfortunately, I wasn't a Superhero. I've never been that before.

But, anyway this is just my dream. So, I would be able to enter the world of my favourite books, such as Lord of The Ring, Narnia and even the land of Ingary (It's the Howl's moving castle's world).

My power can not be the ordinary power, such as laser eyes, hover power or bullets stopping. Don't you think it is to old for me? I'm a very creative girl. (Also, I'm MAD too.)

The power to enter the books, is just my first power. The second is to warp. You know? This will make me be able to save my family, friends and (maybe) my lover. (Just kidding.) Whenever they are in troble, quick as a cat, I can go to them in a minute and rescue them!

My third power must be Magic. I always be enchanted by magic. It's the way to help you do everything. I think it's more wonderful than any power in this world. Maybe I can fly, breath in the water, clean up my room without wasting my energy. Isn't it be lovely???

That's all. I want only three powers to be superhero.

But, someone said that superhero must save the world. Sorry, if you think that, you 're completely WRONG!

Why I have to waste my power on someone I'd never know's lives?

The superhero who just save all the people for the word "Justice" ... I think he/she is a little bit fool. You save them today, tomorrow or someday, maybe they hate you. (You see in Spiderman, Batman and many supereheroes. They just be hated because they couldn't help only one person. I think it's absolutely not fair.)

Maybe, I'm just a bit stange. (Anyway, I'm mad.) But, this is my thought.

JUST MY THOUGHT.

AND JUST MY DREAM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment