Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
October
(18)
- Superheroes(::By Tawan::)
- superhero janny :"]
- PatDer Superhero
- jaja Superhero
- Superheroes [Jeremy] (Peak)
- SUpERHERO ;Joonn
- Superheroes Earth&Som
- SuperHero(ine) [Wave]
- Superheroes Gee
- Peak-Mr.Bean diving
- earning diving
- joon Mrs bean
- Orange Som Diving
- Gee
- [Wave]Mr.Bean+Diving{Review!}
- Pat Diving
- Der Diving
- Diving -Earth
-
▼
October
(18)
Friday, 29 October 2010
Superheroes Gee
If I was a Superhero I would be able to change myself to any kinds of animals and have a super storng power so that I can help other people from crimes.Well...if I be a superhero Iwould call my names "super....(something)" and may be work together with police to stop crimes or may be find the other hero and set up a "superhero's company"to work as a police .When someone have a problem ,they can call us to help them and all so I want to have a superpower for running very fast so that Ican go there on time.May be I will be known as the king of the city!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment