About Me

My photo
100 years old vampire loves drinking blood and ripping out people's throats

Friday, 12 November 2010

Gambling[Wave]

I think gambling is a good thing. And of course is a bad thing too.

First, I'll explain why I think gambling is a good thing.

Gambling makes people happy and makes they forget their stress in their life, just left that out of casino. All you have to do is got a money to burn. And enjoy your life!

Second, "Why gambling is bad"

Gambling makes people waste theie money, makes people do something crazy and unusual. I used to heard about someone who just lost their house, their family and their everything. Then, they thought they don't have any choice but steal things from another person. It's no good at all.

Gambling is good, if you know how to control yourself. If there, gambling is just for fun.

But, gambling will be very very bad, if you lost your mind, you just want to win the game, and don't care about what it's cost. You can lost everything in your life in one night.

It's possible. Believe me!

Everyone has evil in itself. You only have to know how to control it, or it will control YOU!

1 comment:

  1. ...makes THEM forget....

    ...is GET money to burn...

    ..if you LOSE yor mind...

    Interesting ideas and well written too

    ReplyDelete