About Me

My photo
100 years old vampire loves drinking blood and ripping out people's throats

Friday, 26 November 2010

(Wave!)Social Networking

I think social networking is good because........................ Because its everything!
(What?...... I think Jeremy will mark my score as O if I write only this. So, it's just a little joke from me. :D )

It's good because of many reason. First, you can meet your freinds (including, your girl/boyfreinds) even they are in another country, another local time and another continents.
You can wrote sometihing on their walls (if you are on Facebook) and they will be allowed to see your messages. Isn't it good?

Second, their are so many many foreign languges on social network. You can practise the languges, such as Japanese even you're in Thailand all the time.

Third, it's very fun. I can post something crazy on my wall, and I don't care if somebody will read it. It's my wall. I can do everything, can't I?

However, I also think it can be bad because......... something?
(Okay, I know Jeremy will mark my scare as -1....... again)

Maybe, someone would be lied on social network. Any maybe, they would belived it, and then, they will be very very sad. It's only I can think.

FORGIVE ME!!!!!

(I'm just a little bit feel BLUE. I think next time I would be better.)

No comments:

Post a Comment