I think social networking is good because I can connect
with my friend anytime I want. I always take update
news when I use facebook, Yesterday my friend post
"The test is put off" so I know it and don't have to prepare
for this test. In facebook have many games, I can play
new game everyday.
However, I also think it can be bad because when I use it,
I have no time for read a book(for school). I must remember
myself to do homework before I get into Internet world.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(90)
-
▼
November
(18)
- SoCiaL NetWoRKinG (::By Tawan::)
- Jar Social Network
- peakand earning social networking
- DerPat Social networking ` !
- Por Parn social networking
- Fon Social Networking
- Janny social network
- Earth Joon Social Networking
- (Wave!)Social Networking
- Som&Earth - Gambling
- Por Gambling
- gambling, parn and Jar
- gambling peak earning
- GaMbLiNg(::By Tawan::)
- Gambling[Wave]
- joon bet
- {PatDer} Gambling
- Gambling Gee
-
▼
November
(18)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment