About Me

My photo
100 years old vampire loves drinking blood and ripping out people's throats

Friday, 6 August 2010

Dear diary,Wave

Dear diary, today I came back to Satit Prasarnmit, my ex-school. I saw my...old freind? You can call he that, but he was only my classmate. So maybe he is not counted in the list of 'My friend'.
I don't know why he hate me. Honestly, I don't have any idea what reason is it. However,he HATE me.When I was having my lunch, he came to me. And he told me to go out from his school (Excually, it used to be my school too.) What? It's my right to go to see my old friends. I always have my right to be there!!!
So, I didn't go out. And I just sat in classroom with my friends, even that boy watched me and told me to go out all the time.Who care?

Yesterday was another simple day. I just came to school in the morning. Had lunch at canteen with friends. Then went to Japanese school to study Japanese. And finally I came home. It was very simple, wasn't it? What do you expect from one school girl's diary?

Maybe, tomorrow I'll go to Siam again. I have another extra-class tomorrow. So, maybe I'll go studying, then go home and do something that I very like... SLEEPING!!!

1 comment:

  1. ...can cal HIM that......(actually) very good writing and story Wave

    ReplyDelete