About Me

My photo
100 years old vampire loves drinking blood and ripping out people's throats

Friday, 6 August 2010

Dear diary

Dear diary, today I was informed that I failed a social exam. I'm very surprised that more than half of students failed too! Then I told my mom,surprisingly, she didn't scold me. Unfortunately, my dad was there with my mom and heard all my conversation. Then he became so angry that he grounded me for 2 weeks!!Yesterday while I was walking along the road with my friends, it started to rain heavily. My friends and I had broken our umbrellas when we reached the BTS station. We were soak!!And tomorrow I am going to go to the cinema with my friends to watch The Last Air Blender and Toy Story 3. I have been waiting to watch them for a long time and I hope that my friends won't cancel this appointment.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment