About Me

My photo
100 years old vampire loves drinking blood and ripping out people's throats

Friday, 6 August 2010

Dear diary janny :-]

Dear diary today my team played valleyball and you know that we win. My colour is red , we're very happy I'm a stan so I shouted very very lound yes!! that make me soretroat and make me have a man voice I hate that. Yesterday I had a littlebit sad cause we losed violet colour. But violet they have many people who play good very very good in valleyball. So tomorrow maybe I don't to go to learn anymore why ?? cause I so tired. And on Monday we will practice about valleyball again because on Tuesday we have a valley ball contest with yellow and I will pray to God on saterday and Sunday for our contest to be a winnerrrrrrrr.

1 comment:

  1. made me get a sore throat....and made me have a man's voice

    good desription Janny

    ReplyDelete