About Me

My photo
100 years old vampire loves drinking blood and ripping out people's throats

Friday, 16 July 2010

Wave =___=+ & Earning = 3= Lumpini Park

If they Turned Lumpini Park into a shopping mall, I would be happy because Lumpini park is very big park, so if it is turned into a shopping mall it would be a very very big shopping mall.
Maybe it would be a largest shopping mall in the world!!!! =[]=!!!
But however, I might be not quite happy too. I always go to Lumpini park for walking running or something like that. If Lumpini park is turned into a shopping mall whare can I go walking?

Anyway, I think that 'Lumpini park will be turned into a shopping mall' is IMPOSSIBLE!!! So , don't even worry about that!!!

1 comment:

  1. I MIGHT NOT BE VERY HAPPY.....I'm glad as I hate Shopping Malls.....Well written Wave...and um Earning too!!!!

    ReplyDelete