About Me

My photo
100 years old vampire loves drinking blood and ripping out people's throats

Friday, 16 July 2010

Lumpini Park -Mindd

If they Turned Lumpini Park into a shopping mall, I would be not so happy. Because I think I like this park, I always go to Lumpini park for listening the music, work out, and relaxed there. There is a open public space, I can also meet my friends there. There is a smoking ban throughout the park, and dogs are not allowed, that's why I love this park! However, if they really turned Lumpini park into a shopping mall, i still would like to go there, because I also love to go shopping, but we can go to other shopping mall instead. Shopping mall in Bangkok is all around but a big big park like this is a few. So I would rather choose this Lumpini park, because I love this environment.

1 comment:

  1. LISTENING TO MUSIC, WORKING OUT AND RELAXING.....Well written Mind plus I agree with you

    ReplyDelete