About Me

My photo
100 years old vampire loves drinking blood and ripping out people's throats

Friday, 4 February 2011

This Dentist[Wave Wave Wave >w
I wouldn't like to go this dentist for treatment I don't think he could cure my teeth at all.

All I think is he should see a doctor and put himself to the hospital immediatly.

He looks like a foolish, doesn't he? (You don't think so?) Do you REALLY think he can cure your teeth? No... I don't think that!

I don't mind even the dentists are sadistic, many of them are. It's not strange at all.

But, I hate foolish to touch my teeth!

So..... I'd never go to him for treatment!

2 comments:

  1. ...he looks FOOLISH.....I hate foolish dentists O TOUCH MY TEETH...

    Good work and I hope your dentist mother agrees

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE FOOLS TO TOUVH MY TEETH....I'm sure your mother is a much better dentist.

    Good ideas Wave

    ReplyDelete